Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin Painting 2012

 Our annual Pumpkin Painting Party.
It's what I look forward to most all year long.
 Julie, Me and Shelly,
all contemplating our spray paint strategies.
 This is what they look like while being painted.
 Katelyn and her little helper Eme.
Kat did THE cutest chevron pumpkin ever!
 Candice unloading her pumpkins to paint.
Shelly did the most adorable blue polkadot one. 
 The gold ones are some of my favorites.
 Tracy and the kiddos arriving with their pumpkins.
 Julie's idea putting the 31 in glitter.
It is one of my favorites.
 These two together are my favorite ones I did.
 Each year we get more and more creative.
This year we did Candycorn pumpkins.
They were all adorable.
 Mine.
 One of Julie's.
It is an antique white and looked vintage.
 Holding one of my creations.
The front porch looking more and more festive.

Our pumpkin painting party is by far my favorite thing
we do all year.  I love all the creativity everyone comes up
with.  It seems like every year people get more and more
creative. Halloween and Fall are my absolute favorite, I love
this time of year.  So when we paint our pumpkins it feels
officially Fall, and now my front porch looks so festive.
Thanks girls!
Can't wait until next year.

No comments: