Saturday, October 27, 2012

Carmel Apple Bar

 {Favors}
We held a small Halloween get together at our house,
and had a carmel apple bar.
 Ellie is our little cowgirl this year.
  Dreadful edibles.
 Emery and Lincoln.
 Emery our little indian this year with Kat
{who also is being an indian for Halloween}
 Cheers to my favorite holiday.
 Doesn't Talan look just like Harry Potter?
Frankenstein mocktails for the kiddos....and adults.
 Spooky cauldron.
 The boys.
 Jer getting his dip on.
  The cute couple Katelyn and Wes.
Our little indian and cowgirl
who can't wait for Halloween for trick-or-treating.
Carmel apple bar included homemade carmel,  
mini chocolate chips, peanute butter chips,
toffee chips, nuts and ultra mini marshmallows.
Can you say sugar overload?
We also had a cheep dip and cheese ball.

Last year Krista hosted a fun pre-Halloween party,
so this year for my turn I planned a carmel dipping party.
After lots of sugar and kids running all over I think it
was a success.  I have said it before, but I just love
Fall and Halloween.  It is my favorite time of year.
So the planning and decorations were so fun.
Thanks to everyone who came!

No comments: