Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Valentines

XOXO
Emery 20 months.
Elliette
3 1/2 years.
Jeremy and I went on Monday to Terra Mia
then The Chocolate for Dessert.
We will never go fight the crowds on Valentines.
How unromantic are crowds, lines and chaos on
Valentines Day.
Plus I don't think Jer will really admit to celebrating
V-Day. He says it is a made up holiday.
Have you had the Cazookie at The Chocolate?
It is HUGE, and ooey-gooey yumminess.
Valentines morning.
We started a few years ago doing a $5 limit
for Valentines Day. It has been a fun tradition.
Both the girls got heart bracelets and little trinkets.
I even made heart pancakes that morning.
Emery was still asleep when we woke and I took
Ellie to sleep. Dad got her opening her little gifts.
That night we did chocolate and cheese fondue.
Heart marshmallows with pretzel handles.
It's okay on Valentines to eat fondue with
no pants on.
Fondue is a fun dinner no matter what night it is.
I think everyone would have been happy
with just the chocolate only. :)
You have to have red soda on Valentines.
Two of my loves!
Happy late Valentines day from my sweeties to yours!
I am so lucky to have a husband I love more every day,
and two funny, gorgeous, sweet girls.
I have lots to love.
XOXO

No comments: