Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall is in the air

Elliette dancing across the bridge. We went up the canyon with Katelyn to take pics of Bridgette and her cute girls. Ellie loved the leaves. I can't believe how much they have changed already. We stopped on the way home at the pumpkin patch. Ellie picked out lots just her size.
First trip of the season to the pumpkin
patch. I am sure we'll make many more. Emery thought the pumkins were fun to play with. Wait until we paint them and get more. "Emery and Ellie" Elliette picked these out and told me just like me and Eme. A little project {quick project} I did. I made a cake plate for my new glitter skull. Fall is my absolute FAVORITE season. I LOVE Halloween! I thnk a combination of the cool air, getting to wear sweaters, pumpkins patches, drives to see changing leaves and the fun decorations all make it my favorite season. I look forward to spray painting pumpkins every year. This has become a new tradition. After we went on our short drive to take pics with Katelyn, Ellie was sad we didn't get to see any more leaves. So we stopped by the house on Springville Main Street and Ellie got to pick out her first pumpkins on the season. Emery was asleep, but she won't miss out we'll hit a few pumpkin patches this month I am sure.

No comments: