Saturday, June 4, 2011

Emery's One Year Pictures

A few of Emery's one year photos
I just can't even wrap my brain around her being one, I am not sure where a whole year went.
Emery Alexa 1 year
The smash cake
My pretty girl
She was not quite sure what to do with it
....and she's done! Although the photo shoot did not go as smoothly as I wanted, and I still wish I got more shots of both my girls, I am happy with the ones we got. I am busily planning the Birthday party happening on Monday. {owl themed} Eme's actual Birthday is Tues, but we are both home Monday all day so I am sure she won't mind :) I can honestly say I don't know where a year went. Emery is so happy {except at photo shoots apparently} and we are so lucky to have her in our family. I just want to stop the clocks and slow time down, she is growing up way too fast!

No comments: