Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our day of love

Pink heart pancakes
Valentines sugar cookie someone is excited!!
Okay she really didn't get that much, it just looks like she did.
Valentines 2011
I heart you!
Little treats and toys for the girls
XOXO Carebears movie
Elliette wrote a cute Valentines card for Daddy
So happy to give her cardAll my loves!! Jeremy, Emery, Ellie
Thanks Daddy for Nothing Bundt Cakes Red Velvet....yum!
Not quite sure what Valentines Day is, but excited to get treats I love celebrating loving my girls and husband, but maybe Jeremy is starting to rub off on me, I have to agree a little bit Valentines is kind of a dumb holiday. But needless to say we still had a fun day. Elliette had fun decorating a big card for Daddy. She was sooooo excited to give it to him. She was even more excited when he brought us home our favorite bundt cakes. That night we cooked tilapia and a spinach salad then went walking/jogging at the track. I think we will start to think of Valentines as" keep our heart healthy day". Valentines is about hearts so this seems fitting. We have vowed to keep our hearts healthy, especially after my Dad's heart attack. Let me tell you there was hardly a soul at the track on Valentines. :)

No comments: