Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Once there was a snowman

Because we had THIS much snow
Ellie and Jeremy decided to build a snowman ...and yes she is STANDING!
Let's have some fun in this snow!
Ellie building her very first snowman
Just her size
Guess they couldn't find any "proper snowman attire" so rocks will do for the face
Come here often?
Kisses!
Elliette was so excited to build a snowman
The snowman of 2010 in the big storm of 2010
Can you believe she is standing here we got 20 inches
Having so much fun
This is how much it snowed in one night
And now the not fun part of a heavy snowfall...shoveling out of your driveway
That's one BIG snowball! I can't remember getting this much snow since I was a child growing up in Utah. They actually canceled school! WHAT! We never got a snow day! Jeremy had to shovel me out a path to even get out of my driveway. I am glad he was home, I would have never been able to do it. The snow was so wet and heavy. It was up to his knees in places. When I looked out our window in the morning, looking down on the snow, I was like think I can punch it to get out? Ummm, ya it was up to my bumper. So while I worked Jeremy and Elliette decided to build a snowman. Ellie had so much fun. Jeremy said she was soooo excited. Too badthe snowman has fallen due to the stupid rain we are getting. Hopefully we can go sledding soon and save some snow for a white Christmas! {Thank you for all the love and prayers for my Dad, we really appreciate it} "Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman once there was a snowman tall, tall, tall. In the sun he melted, melted, melted In the sun he melted small, small, small"

5 comments:

Christensen's said...

I love the snowman. It looks like Ellie was having a ball. I was thinking of making some snoman kits in Jan. We should plan a craft day when things settle down.

Christensen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christensen's said...

I love the snowman. It looks like Ellie was having a ball. I was thinking of making some snoman kits in Jan. We should plan a craft day when things settle down.

Christensen's said...

I love the snowman. It looks like Ellie was having a ball. I was thinking of making some snoman kits in Jan. We should plan a craft day when things settle down.

Christensen's said...

My computer went crazy and posted 4 comments and now it won't let me erase them. Sorry!!