Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving at GG's

"GG"
Grandma Ruth on Thanksgiving Day all ready to make homemade rolls
Shelly and Ellie at the snack table
Elliette and Bradley last year Thanksgiving 2009
...and now this year Brad looks so excited to follow Ellie around
Some potatoes baby girl?
Candice and Jim-Jim first shot and his eyes were actually open for once!
This year's creation "Sparkling Raspberry fifi" it actually sparkled!
Mom and I
After Thanksgiving crafts for the kids
I brought this little turkey project that you do with dried beans, etc and make a turkey Ellie's was a massive pile, this is just the beginning of how many beans she put on her turkey
All the little turkeys!
Little turkey! My little happy Emery
and now a sleepover at Nanny's so Mom can go out with all the crazies on Black Friday. Happy Thanksgiving to all! We have so much to be thankful for, and this year was an almost perfect Thanksgiving Day {perfect would have been if Jeremy was home.} We started out watching the parade on TV, went early to GG's house with two appetizers in hand. We all stand around and snack while the finishing touches are put on dinner. One of my favorite parts is all spreading out pouring over the ads trying to make a plan of attack for shopping the next day. In this year's case the same day. It just keeps getting earlier and earlier. There were so many people out, I think because it was easier just to stay up instead of having to set your alarm for real early. It was the most insane I have ever seen it in all the years I have gone. I actually came home and got online and got most the deals I wanted. But to add to the craziness I went out with my Mom in the morning...again! I know crazy.

1 comment:

Christensen's said...

Looks like you had a good thanksgiving. You need to skip the stores and just get online. Happy Thanksgiving