Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gobble 'til you wobble

Our pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner
The spread
Little Eme Lou's Thanksgiving dinner organic sweet potatoes.... from a jar
Yummy!
Cheers!
Ellie was excited to get an "adult" cup for her sparkling apple cider. She kept wanting to cling glasses and saying "Cheers" We just finished out own little Thanksgiving dinner. We decided to do ours tonight so Jeremy could take leftovers while flying. I always do a turkey breast so we have some for sandwiches, etc. I now have some Bogard family recipes that I love, like homemade stuffing, and sweet potato souffle, both delicious! We are hunkering down inside for the "storm of 2010", really that is what they are calling it on tv. We'll see how tomorrow morning looks. I loved celebrating Thanksgiving with my family of 4, we have so much to be thankful for. We truly acknowledge every blessing we have, not a day goes by that I don't feel blessed for all the good in my life. Especially my wonderful husband and beautiful girls. Now to get in pajamas and eat pumpkin pie in bed! :)

No comments: