Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pixies and Pirates

Halloween/fall pendant
Katelyn and I made these cute fall pendants Seriously it is one of the only fall things I have up this year just with my surgery and Florida I am just spent this year
Elliette she is a pirate girl this year Halloween week 2010 Just a little comparison of the girls I know how sad to be the 2nd child and having to wear hand-me-downs
Emery
Trick or treating at Primrose Katelyn, Ellie, Nanny and Emery
My little Tinkerbell
Me and Eme
Ellie showing her loot
Ryah and Ellie Thanks to some help from Katelyn I ave been a little crafty this fall. I just have not been into it with my foot surgery and not wanting to haul my boxes up, oh well next year. I did take the girls to a local trick or treating thing. Ellie kept saying on the way over, "I trick-or-treat, candy" she was putting granola bars in her bag before we left the house. Which would have been better than candy she ate before we even got home. She has such a sweet tooth, she gets it from Jeremy, I don't love sweets, I am more a dip kind of girl. It is fun since Ellie seems to get the concept a little more this year. But I am not kidding we are going to have to hide all her candy!

No comments: