Monday, October 11, 2010

My FAVORITE time of year

Fall 2010
Hee Haw Farms Ellie rode every animal in the train
Aunt Kat
Ellie and Mommy helping Mom pick out the perfect pumpkins
The Bogard Girls
We have actually went several places this year for pumpkins, but this one you actually cut your own so that was fun and different
Jeremy and the girls
Mommy's little pumpkin!
Ellie with and the warty pumpkins
ohhhhh, just her size
Me with the girls
This year's pumpkin painting festivities. Krista with Ellie and Lincoln
xoxo Here is Whit doing the perfect argyle pattern
Some of this year's creations
We experimented with gold and also using glue and glitter
Kristy's polka dot one turned out soooo cute she spray painted a white pumpkin. ~I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall!~ I think it is my favorite season, and Halloween is my favorite holiday. This year has been so much fun so far decorating and being with friends. I just did my annual pumpkin painting and this year lots of my friends came to learn and decorate their pumpkins too. Always much more fun with a group. I hope my girls never want to carve pumpkins because this is so much cuter and way easier.

1 comment:

Shaun and April said...

SO cute!! Next year I am inviting myself to this pumpkin party!