Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My little girl is turning 2

Elliette Avarie 2 yrs
Seriously can't believe Elliette will be turning 2
It is hard to believe that my little girl will be 2 next week! Where does the time go? I just want to make time crawl, it is going way too fast. I want to capture every moment. I actually won a photo shoot on a blog. Marie Long took these amazing photos from That's a Wrap Photography. thatsawrapphotography.blogspot I am busy getting her party together which is coming together so cute, I will post pics after the party. Ellie is so much fun right now. She makes us laugh every day. She keeps us very busy, she always wants to go bye-bye. That girl is always on the go. She is so smart and being such a big sister to Emery. We are so blessed to have such a perfect little girl.

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

I love the photos. They turned out so cute. I can't wait for Ellie's party it is going to be so fun.

Shirlene said...

She's growing up so fast. What a darling personality she has and you're right, she makes us all laugh! What a joy to have her and now her little sister Emery. You're a beautiful family!!!