Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day 2010
Surprising Daddy with presents
Kisses from DaddyAt the park for our Father's Day picnic
Don't ya want to pinch that little bottom! Emery 13 days old
My little Jim-Jim Love you Dad!
I meant all day to get a picture of Jeremy and his girls on Father's Day, and never did. So this will do in bed all snuggled around him. Happy Father's Day! I just have to say I have the best husband who is the best Dad to my girls that I could ever dream of. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have such an amazing man in their lives. Those of you who know Jeremy know how hardworking, kind, patient and amazingly good with the kids that he is. He takes such good care of them and me. He is so selfless, he always thinks of his family first before himself. I love you honey! I can't believe that tomorrow is our 7 year anniversary, I love you more and more each day. I also am very very lucky to have my little Jim-Jim, the best Dad a girl could want. Not sure how he did it all those years with a household of girls. Thanks for always being there for me, for being to the one to come pick me up for a treat when Jeremy was living out of state, for always putting us kids before yourself. I am such a lucky girl I also married into an amazing family, I gained the most amazing Father-in-law on top of marrying my incredible husband. Thanks to all the men in my life who influence me every day. I love you all!