Sunday, June 13, 2010

From hospital to home

25 pink roses from my sweet hubby
getting ready to leave
just relaxing until we got discharged
getting dressed to leave
all ready, let's go home
1st night in the pack-n-play
Hello world
1st bath, you can see how that went
seriously hated this
now that's better
Ellie being a big helper
sweet sisters
6 days old already time is flying way too fast
Well we are home and adjusting to having a newborn in the house again. Thank goodness she is so mellow and sleeping pretty good through the night already. You forget how tired you are with those nightly feedings. It is a whole new ballgame this time around with having an almost 2 year old. Thank goodness G'ma Linda has been here to help us out. Ellie is very gentle and sweet with the "bebe" she does not like it when she cries, she gets very upset. Emery is very easy going and sleeps almost all day long. She is so sweet and precious, I almost forgot how sweet that newborn stage is. I just want to bottle it up. I can't believe she will be a week old tomorrow. She is Elliette look similar but not the exact same. She was only 6 oz smaller but seems to be a lot smaller than Ellie was. Nothing I had fit her, thank goodness my aunt got her some newborn stuff to wear.

3 comments:

Shane and Stephanie said...

Congratulations you guys. She is beautiful!

Gasaway Family said...

Congratulations! Yeah for sweet, mellow newborns, it makes you just want to give hugs and kisses all day long!

Jess and Joe said...

She is so cute and has changed already. I guess I need to stop by for a visit! LOL =]