Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Girls Night

Fondu! we had chocolate and cheese fondu
Kristy & Jen with baby Emery
Karen and Krista
Jen and Krista hard at work
We also did a little project
we burned silky material to make flowers for frames and clips
Karen & Ryah I LOVE our friends and I love that we still get together for Girls Nights. We ate, LOTS, and make a cute craft. All while talking and catching up. We missed you all that couldn't be there. Jessica had surgery just on Friday, and a few people had things come up at the last minute. See you girls next time!

3 comments:

Christensen's said...

Thanks for hosting the girls night. It was so fun making the flowers and hanging out with the girls.

The Reutzel Family said...

I am so sad I missed out! Looks like fun and the frames were so cute! Next time for sure!

McAllister Fam said...

Thanks Ash, always a blast! I ate way to much of that yummy fondue! PS I am loving the blog of the party planner. :)