Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkin painting time again!

This time last year, same house, I think same pumpkins, haha!
Time is going too fast!
Our annual trip to get pumpkins
I am obsessed with big stems l@@k at the big one behind me!
smells like a good one
just her size
now for the spray painting of pumpkins yes that one has rhinestones!
the argyle one was a new pattern this year
Ryah getting her's ready to paint
Candice
and Katelyn I absolutely LOVE fall, it is my favorite time of year! I think this is the most fun with spray paint you can have without getting into trouble. The pumpkins turned out so cute this year. We also made our trip to get pumpkins on Main Street. My house is decorated and I am burning fall candles, bring on the sweaters! LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

the pumpkins look cute. i think that we are going to do ours tomorrow night for fhe.

stacie and jack... said...

so, so cute! love the pumpkins and the pictures!