Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Girls Night

Gardner's Village
Whit, Karen, Jen, Me
Shopping!
cute ideas Once again we had such a fun time @ girls night. We ate at Cheesecake Factory, went to Gardner's Village then to Tiapan. We seriously laughed so hard and talked forever catching up. And came up with a million ideas we want to get together and make. Guess next girls night is going to be a crafty/project night. I love my friends they are the best! Thanks girls that was so much fun. See you ALL in Dec.

3 comments:

Robertson family said...

It was so much fun! I'm so glad we do this!

Shaun and April said...

I need to become a "friend" so I can make cute crafts and shop with you guys. You guys are always doing fun things. BTW, I have shown people your cute spray painted pumpkins... such a cute idea. I'll take pic if I get brave and try to do it.

McAllister Fam said...

loved it, let me know when we are doing frames?