Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Elliette's First Bday Party!

Friends
Our baby girl is 1 how is that possible?
The spread
peek-a-boo
opening presents
baby Ava isn't she adorable!
more presents
cake!
she loved smashing her cake
yummy!
Papa and Nanny
Spoiled! We just celebrated Elliett'e 1st bday yesterday. I cannot even believe our baby is 1. I swear you were all coming to visit me in the hospital. She is growing so fast, and has the cutest personality. She loves every one and blows kisses now. She fascinates us every day with all she is learning. We watch her in amazement and can't believe we are so lucky to have her. Her party was so much fun, she loved opening presents, eating the wrapping paper, and eating her cake. Thanks to everyone who came and made her day so special with us! Also thanks to all who helped us get through the first year sanely.... well sort of!

1 comment:

haley said...

What a cutie she is! I can't believe she is 1. Even though I don't know her I kinda feel like I've watched her grow up through your blog.

You sure know how to throw a party! Maybe I'll hire you for my next one. LOL! Everything looked so cute!