Monday, November 10, 2008

November Girls Night

The cooks! Karen and Christy
Karen, Whit, Christy, Me
Friends through the years
Oh yeah you better be nice or I'll whip out the really old embarassing ones
Girls Night this month was fun even though we had a small group. Which is weird there are always lots of us. We are all so busy, but for all you slackers you better get your butts in gear for next time! We did a recipe exchange and made our favorite dish, it was super yummy. I also had to post some old pics, I have such a fun group of friends, and we have stayed close even through our busy hectic lives. I love every single one of them and am so glad for the great friends I have. And you know how you look at old pictures and remember when you thought you were fat, and now you long for those days! Also remember when overalls were the rage, hum I think I remember loving the pair I had on, OHHH!
I had to do it! Look how young we all look! (back before digital camera this pic sucks)

11 comments:

jaime said...

cute pics!! That was fun to see! Yeah I think we all had a pair of overalls :)

haley said...

It's awesome that you have all made a point to stay in touch and get together regularly. The overalls crack me up. Imagine what our kids will think when they look back at how we dressed in high school!!

Robertson family said...

OMG!!!! I haven't seen these forever!! The overalls! I about fell out of my chair! At least we were out of the "leave one side unbuckled" phase! And I totally remember thinking that I looked fat in them! This did it for me...the diet starts TODAY! I am so glad we all keep in touch! Love you all! Thanks Ash for posting these!

Shelly said...

I love the pics! I never had a pair of overalls! The trend must have not made it to CA...

Rebecca and Nick Ballstaedt said...

WOW those pics are hillarious. We really have all grown up a ton. Keep me posted as to when the next girls night is and I want to try and make it. Love ya

Hill said...

Ash you looked great then and still do now. Thursday night for dinner sounds good. Just call us and let us know the details.

Bills Family said...

LOL!! Now that was a trip down memory lane...and the overalls!! I think I wore mine everyday! Funny!

Staci said...

Can you send me your email address again to SpaceyStacey_07@yahoo.com I seem to have misplaced it... Thanks

Ange said...

Those old pictures are awesome!! Let me know when you do your next girls night, I would love to come!!

larrasheppard said...

Ashley, I am so glad you contacted me on my blog it was so great to see how you are doing don't mind if I blog stock U from time to time, I was so excited to see some other familiar faces on your blog too.

ramsam said...

These pictures are the best!

It was so good to see you and I worked on Katie too. Thanks for sending her my way!