Thursday, November 6, 2008

4 Months Old!

I can't believe my baby is 4 months old!
Our little licker
This is a perfect picture of Elliette her mouth is always wide open
My sweet cheeks!
everything we own is soaked all the time I can't believe Elliette is 4 months old! It is going by way too fast. She seriously is so funny she loves to lick things. Not necessarily suck but lick, like lick your shoulder while you are holding her. She twists her body to get a 1 inch square piece of blanket to lick while you change her. Most kids hate having shirts pulled over their heads, not her she licks them going on and off. I know most kids love things in their mouths, but she loves material, anything cloth. We just give her her blankets and burp rags to suck on. She will pull them to her mouth so fast like it's candy. She has a big oral fixation. I am in trouble when she crawls and finds things to put in her mouth. For now she is happy just licking her blankets like a corncob back and forth. Isn't it funny their little personalities. What they like and don't like. We have just enjoyed and loved every second of her and are so blessed to have such a happy baby.

11 comments:

Bills Family said...

Wow. That 4 months has flown by!! She is so cute! I love the top picture! The color on it is darling. That is funny about the licking...they all have something they love best. LOL!

Rebecca and Nick Ballstaedt said...

evolvefit@gmail.com is my e-mail. It has been too long. Thanks for including me.

Bob and Donna said...

I love the top photo. I can't believe how much she has grown. You think the first 4 months went by fast, wait for the next 5 to fly by. Can't wait to see you again.

Robertson family said...

So cute!!! Yes you are in for a treat when she crawls!!

Gasaway Family said...

That is too funny, but hey if licking makes her happy. I'm so jealous she still has all her beautiful hair! Kate went bald!

Galo Fab 5 said...

So cute. Doesn't time fly? They grow so fast. Enjoy it, it gets faster with every child.

Staci said...

I was so excited to see the email from you. Your daughter is so beautiful. I look forward to staying updated on all the things you are doing. I will for sure send you an invite when I lock up the blog!

Hill said...

Wow shes getting so big. So I know you will be down soon, but when will you be in my neck of the woods? Cant wait to meet her.

MJ said...

I can't believe she is 4 months old already. She is so darling!

Tonya Williams said...

oh my 'lil ash !!! i love all the new pics!!!! she is so cute!! and smiley!!! i can't wait to meet her...i love the pics from when B&D were visiting, looks like one of the boys is much bigger than the other, they are so cute too....oh how things have changed in the last 2 yrs!!! who would have thought we all would have babies....luv you and miss you....see you soon!!!
xoxo
~tonya~

Shane and Stephanie said...

I cannot believe she is 4 months already. Time flies!! She is a doll