Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin carving no carving. Pumpkin Patch no patch

This "patch" will do
Grandma and Elliette
Are we done yet?
That's right it's spray paint
Katelyn and I "carving" our pumpkins
cutest pumpkins on the block
Ready for Halloween
Elliette's first pumpkin, doesn't she look excited
I found in a magazine this year a cute way to do pumpkins, you spray paint them! How easy is that! Then at the dollar store I found this pack of foam stickers that we put on then sprayed over and peeled off for the polka dots. The bats were cute so we used them. So hence our pumpkin carving no carving, use spray paint. And pumpkin patch no patch, I couldn't find a patch I wanted to go to so we went to someone's house on main in Springville. Good enough for me. Maybe when she's older we'll do the patch thing. I just love fall and Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate and decorate for.

10 comments:

Christensen's said...

Love the Pumpkins. That's my project for the weekend.

Shaun and April said...

So cute, I might have to copy!

jaime said...

Ok those are so cute! I too am going to copy (sorry) I always get my pumpkins at that house. They are cheap!

ramsam said...

Stinking cute!

Those are so fun! But you can make anything cute....

haley said...

What a good idea! We always carve pumpkins. This way they can sit on your porch and look cute alot longer. Sounds like everyone is copying. You started a new trend.

Hill said...

Ash you did start a new trend. They you use just regular spray paint? I would love to do this with my Young Women. Let me know details.

Bills Family said...

Love your pumpkins! Why did mine turn out so crappy!? WHY? I keep blowing up your pictures to see where I went wrong... =[

MJ said...

So cute! I think I saw this in a magazine, but I never do the darling things I see. I am impressed!

Teresa said...

Ashley,

I'm dying over your pumpkins. It looks like you went to the same pumpkin patch we did. We love that little family that sells the pumpkins outside. I have tons of pictures from Elliette's blessing that I need to get to you. Who did your blog header? I'm ready to make my blog cute!

OH - p.s. I'm giving away a retro apron on my blog. Check it out!

JoElle said...

Ahhh...Fall, Halloween, I love it too. Your pumpkins are so, so cute!