Sunday, October 12, 2008

Girls Night (October)

Becca, Holly, Karen, Me, Donna Whitney and Kristy
Kissed with Fairy Dust
This cute shop kissed you with fairy dust in the shape of a star too bad it doesn't show up on camera
Me, and the twins Whit and Donna
"Witchy" We had the funnest girls night going to Gardner's Village. It was cold but not miserable, we had a blast "cackling". We ate at Archibalds then shopped and had pumpkin pie hot chocolate. I seriously laughed so hard I was crying. My friend Donna is here from Florida and she had never been, obviously, so it was fun showing her up there. Her and Whit were my little twins, the same height and dark hair, in our picture of us three I was like the giant towering over them. Shopping was fun we saw what we wanted then bought it at Tia Pan, hehe. I love our girls nights we have the best time, and always a good laugh. See you girls next month!

5 comments:

jaime said...

looks like you guys had fun. I wish I could have gone :( Hopefully next month!!

Shelly said...

You know what?? I have NEVER been to Gardner Village! I have lived here 5 years and never gone. Weird. I'll make it someday. I like the pumpkins that are spray painted. I think I will do that...it's much easier than de-gutting it!

Galo Fab 5 said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I hope I can come next month. We are just trying to finish our basement and it seems like Saturdays are the only days to work on it!

Tonya Williams said...

hi my lil ash ash.....i love all the new pics!!! and the cute lil pumpikns, we are having our annual pumpkin party this saturday....i can't believe how big elliett is getting, she is sooo cute!!!
love you& miss you
c u soon
t

Kaci said...

Ashley, it was good to hear from you! Thanks for commenting on my blog, you're right, now we can totally keep in touch! Looking forward to it! BTW, your baby is adorable! I like the name too!