Sunday, September 14, 2008

Girls Night (September)

September Girls Night at Cheesecake Factory!
Christy, Karen, Krista, Jess
The Girls! Bring on the cheesecake!
So full! I love this place. Last night was Girls Night and we went to the Cheesecake Factory! YUM-O! I love that place. The wait for being a Saturday night and being after the BYU game got out wasn't too bad. We did have time to shop though before we ate. I love that we get together and make time to all meet, we always have so much to talk about. That is why we have to meet every month, because it takes us hours to get caught up if not. I have the best friends! I can't wait until next month see you girls then.

4 comments:

jaime said...

What a bunch of hotties!

Robertson family said...

Looks like fun!! I wish I could have made it! Darn redneck hunting husband!! Just kidding honey, you are the best!! I will definatly be to the next one!

Bills Family said...

Always a good time!! Thanks for staying on top of all of our Girl's Night Ash!!
I will get my pictures up soon! =]
Cheesecake Factory was a GREAT choice!

Ange said...

That's so fun that you guys all still get together! I wanted to talk to you about a business opportunity I have for you. email me your phone number and I can talk to you about it! hartattackk@hotmail.com. Thanks ash!